Protecting Kales & Collards Using Tulle Fabric Squares: No Cabbage Loopers! – TRG 2014
Tulle is a fine meshed fabric that you can drape over many of your vegetable plants. It will stop moths from landing on your plants and laying the eggs of different worms and caterpillars like the Green Cabbage Looper. It is a great way to grow kale and collards and not end up with hundreds of holes in your plant’s leaves. No chemicals needed!
New to Gardening? Check out my 2nd Gardening YouTube Channel dedicated to New Gardeners. The videos are longer and more detailed. Each video presents as if you are new to gardening.
Join My Google+ Gardening Community called Our Tomato & Vegetable Gardens – we are approaching 5000 world-wide gardeners: https://plus.google.com/communities/114956817444053979636 or Link from My YouTube Page.
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Mosquito Net Tulle Fabric
- Garden Netting: Protecting crops in the Veggie Garden
- Insect Netting Hoop House For Fruit Fly & Cabbage Butterflies
- Broccoli And Cauliflower Insect Netting and Shade Cloth – Cabbage Worms and Heat
- How to Use & Build a Garden Mesh Insect Barrier: No Chemicals Ever & Custom Design Your Barrier
- Fabric Velcro Mosquito Net | Easy to Install, Easy to Remove & Clean | Review & Demo | ABS
- Mosquito Tulle
- El mejor repelente de mosquitos sonido (15 kHz) y vídeo
- Ultrasonic insect repellent – 8 hours
- 10 EASY WAYS TO TREAT MEALYBUGS AND APHIDS ON PLANTS
- Mosquito Trap | How to Make a Home Made Mosquito | Easy and Effective | Eco Friendly Mosquito Traps
- ProtekNet Insect Netting – No More Aphids, Whiteflies, Squash Bugs
- BEST ORGANIC PESTICIDE FORMULA | Home made Pest Control Recipe
- Garden Insect Control (IPM)
- Mosquito Fabric Spray
Last update 2021-04-18. Price and product availability may change.