See this page for more information: https://www.allotmentbook.co.uk/allotment-netting
Insect netting is a very fine mesh that prevents insects and butterflies entering, suitable for susceptible crops in the brassica family like brussels sprouts, broccoli, and cabbage.
Insect netting has UV protection that helps extend its life. It provides some protection against plant damage from wind rock, and has an insulating effect against cold weather.
Music from the YouTube audio library: ‘The Engagement’ by Silent Partner.
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- sewing process of anti insect netting |bug netting |insect screen
- Review: Fruit Flies Netting (Insect Exclusion) for Organic Gardners from Green Harvest netting
- BACK TO BASICS – Insect Netting
- PROTECTA® SYSTEM rain control + insect netting protection | Arrigoni
- Insect netting hoop house.. An easy DIY…
- Controlling insect damage in a Mittleider garden using mosquito netting
- Row Covers/ Insect Netting – Start to Finish
- Why I Grow with Shade Cloth and Insect Netting
- PVC Raised Bed Cover: Attaching Insect Netting
- How to use anti-insect netting
- DIY | Making custom fit insect netting for garden bed | Pest control
- Insect Netting for all Glass Greenhouses Pest Control
- ProtekNet Insect Netting – No More Aphids, Whiteflies, Squash Bugs
- Insect Netting Hoop House For Fruit Fly & Cabbage Butterflies
- Agfabric Roll 10x100ft Mosquito Netting Low Tunnel Bug Insect barrier Bird
Last update 2021-04-18. Price and product availability may change.